Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wednesday, April 18, 2012: Ambassador College in Pasadena, CA

I don't know what this house or building is for, but I liked its look with the leafless trees in front of it.  It looks like something in an Edgar Allan Poe story.  Here is the Facebook page of the alumni.  Kind of cool.

The Ambassador Auditorium.  I believe that concerts and speakers series are still performed here.
I liked this picture.
This is a keeper.
A very sad tree.
Red maple?
View of the San Gabriel Mountains.
This is the Hulett C. Merritt Mansion on the Ambassador College Campus in Pasadena.
Southern California palms.
View of Pasadena City Hall dome.
Love the filigree trim on this house.
When you're done looking at these pictures, there are more online at this site and this one

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures - Mike. I especially enjoyed how you framed and created perspective with each one, very well done! Dan w

    ReplyDelete